Tax Related Information
Tax Season 2021
The wellness of our staff and clients is important to us. Our office is closed to visitors. This is what you need to know:
How to submit your tax information?
1. Use our company portal. We highly suggest that you exchange sensitive information with us via a portal. Portal information, including a portal request can be found under Client Portal heading after you open Client Resources on the homepage. If you had a portal last tax season, then the same portal should be available this year.
2. Use US Mail (we suggest you pay for tracking).
3. Use a courier, FedEx or UPS. We sign/accept all weekday deliveries. Please check your tracking to confirm that delivery was made.
4. Drop off package. You should use the mail slot to the right of the front door for envelopes no larger than 10 x 13 x 2" thick (label and seal). You may also call 678-443-9200 or knock on door (weekdays 9-5) and wait for someone to open the door so you can hand them your package(s).
Can I make an appointment?
Although appointments are not necessary, you can request a phone appointment. This could be a phone appointment, phone conference line appointment or virual platform (such as Zoom).
To schedule an appointment:
1. Contact email@example.com or call 678-443-9200 with your meeting day(s) and time(s) preferences. Please do not request weekends.
2. Please plan to provide all tax information in advance of the appointment.
3. Your tax preparer will contact you should they have any questions or need additional information after they have had time to look at your tax information as they begin to work on your return.
Questions regarding deadline changes or government help programs:
Please email your tax person if you have any questions or need something from our office (emails can be found for all staff by clicking About Us on homepage).